THEON Sensors, an internationally recognised leader in the area of Electro-Optical systems for defence and security applications is seeking an exceptional individual to strengthen its Design and Development team.
Reporting to the Head of Design and Development, the right candidate will have senior design responsibility with oversight of a broad range of responsibilities including opto-mechanical design, analysis, manufacturing, and testing.
The candidate will be responsible for mechanical design tasks such as requirements analysis, specification generation, interface definition, component selection, component 3D CAD modeling, data collection, and product documentation.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- MBA or Masters Degree will be considered as additional asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related mechanical engineering field, ideally in the Defense sector.
- Minimum 4 years 3D CAD modelling experience. Knowledge of PTC Creo CAD will be considered as additional asset
- Knowledge of Advanced Manufacturing Techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent command of English Language. Knowledge of German or French will be considered as an additional asset
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills
The Company offers a highly competitive remuneration package in line with the candidate’s background and experience, a very dynamic and interesting working environment as well as excellent opportunities for career development.