As an Embedded Systems Engineer you will join the Electronics Group of Theon’s Design and Development Department and be engaged with the development of advanced electro-optical systems.
Participate in the definition of the embedded system.
• Port embedded OS and develop low-level drivers for all system components.
• Develop computer vision and communication applications on embedded processors.
• Perform system testing and debugging using lab equipment.
• There is the option to be engaged with the development of PCB (schematic/circuit and layout).
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar.
• Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus.
• Strong understanding & command of the programming language C/C++.
• Familiarity with embedded systems concepts.
• Knowledge of OS and driver development for embedded application processors.
• Ability to use lab equipment like debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes.
• The following will be considered a plus:
• Knowledge of computer vision applications.
• Knowledge of wifi and Bluetooth communication applications.
• Understanding and command of Python.
• PCB development (schematic and/or layout).