THEON Sensors, an internationally recognised leader in the area of Electro-Optical systems for defence and security applications is seeking an exceptional individual to strengthen its Design and Development team.
Reporting to the Head of Design and Development, the right candidate will design the Optical System of Electro-Optical products that comply with specific performance specifications.
The candidate will be also responsible for the development of all required instrumentation required for the Adjustment, Calibration, Measurement & Testing of these products.
- Degree in in Physics, or Electrical Engineering with specialization in Optics, or related field.
- MSc or Ph.D. in Optics, or Related Field with Experimental Background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Lens Design (Code V / ZEMAX). Work experience in the defence industry will be considered as an additional asset.
- Laboratory Instrumentation Experience with Knowledge of MATLAB and LabVIEW.
- Excellent Command of the English Language (verbal and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Independent and Well-Structured Working Style with Hands-On, Can-Do Attitude
- Excellent communication skills
The Company offers a highly competitive remuneration package in line with the candidate’s background and experience, a very dynamic and interesting working environment as well as excellent opportunities for career development.