THEON Sensors, an internationally recognised leader in the area of Electro-Optical systems for defence and security applications is seeking an exceptional individual to strengthen its international business development activities.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the right candidate will be fully responsible for the company’s business development with full accountability for the growth of the company’s business in the assigned sales area.
While possessing executive-selling skills, the candidate will be responsible for the complete business development and sales process: research markets, identify potential partners, develop and find concrete business opportunities, build strong customer relationships at all levels and successfully close contracts.
- University degree in Engineering or Science. An MBA or commercial/finance degree will be considered a strong asset.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in a similar position, preferably in the defence or high technology sector with mandatory international market exposure.
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Spanish and/or other additional languages are considered a great advantage.
- Excellent communication, cooperation and presentation skills.
- Availability for regular international travelling
- A clear determination to win business, ability to think “outside the box” and an entrepreneurial approach are a prerequisite for the position
The Company offers a highly competitive remuneration package in line with the candidate’s background and experience, a very dynamic and interesting working environment as well as excellent opportunities for career development.